Family DOUBLE RUSH - Whitewater Rafting and Abseiling - DAY TRIP - Includes Meals
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Product code: WWAR
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
The Nymboida and Boyd Rivers are 'natural' flow river systems which means the weather dictates our rafting and abseiling tour.
Before booking, please make sure you read and understand the below.
For a trip to go ahead there needs to be a minimum of 4 people. Until the booking reaches 4 it will show 'Pending Supplier'.
If your group size is less than 4 you can either join a group, pay the difference, or enquire about starting a new booking with your preferred date.
Once there are 4+ people we will confirm the trip. You will than receive a ‘pre-arrival’ email (waiver) - please check your spam folder. Email is from 'email@example.com'. Each person must fill out this form before the trip commencement date. Any persons who have not completed our waiver form will not be allowed to go on the trip.
On Confirmation - your trip will still be pending
After receiving your 'confirmation' your trip will show as confirmed, however your trip may still not go ahead due to the following:
1. River Heights - too high or too low. We try to give as much information as soon as we know ourselves and sometimes won't know until the morning of your trip.
2. There is a chance we will drive to the river and cancel the trip on arrival due to no electronic river gauge in the area. This is very rare!
3. National Parks Closure - this is out of our control. They usually give us 24 hours’ notice however also not limited to.
4. Raft Guides - availability of guides. Raft Guides are seasonal workers and hold down other full-time employment.
5. Covid Outbreak / Closures / Hotspots - If the government puts out a heath order that affects you from traveling or returning to your home address, we can put your order on hold for a later date (no terms on when you can re-use) This will not be considered for a 'possible closure'.
1. Exodus Adventures hold the right to cancel your trip due to the above conditions. If we cancelled your trip, you will have the opportunity to change dates or be given a full refund. Exodus Adventures will not be responsible for any compensation on your accommodation and or travel due to cancelling.
2. If you cancel any time before 14 days, a 10% admin fee will not be refunded*
3. If you cancel between 14 days and 7 days before the trip, 75% will be refunded*
4. If you cancel 7 days up to 48 hours before trip, 50% will be refunded*
Family DOUBLE RUSH - Whitewater Rafting and Abseiling - DAY TRIP - TOUR INFORMATION
An epic family-friendly adventure of whitewater rafting and abseiling! You will raft through surging grade 1-2 rapids and exciting whitewater, and abseil down a thrilling 40m cliff all in one day. Catering included.
Abseiling, also known as rappelling, is a thrilling, adrenaline-fuelled experience which sees you make a controlled descent off a vertical drop using a rope. Step off the edge of our 40m cliff and take in the beauty of the Boyd River.
· You will get to have multiple jumps.
· Lunch is at the abseil site where you eat your pre ordered meal.
Rafting & River Information
The Nymboida River is regarded as one of the best rafting rivers in Australia and is the closest rafting river to Brisbane. Surge along rapids and experience the thrill of whitewater on this unforgettable guided tour. You will also be guided through deep tranquil pools and peaceful landscapes where you experience the region’s best local fauna and flora.
The exciting rapids and diverse wildlife of the Boyd River are also not to be missed. Keep your eyes peeled for rock-wallabies, water dragons, wombats, lyrebirds, and colourful dragonflies as you navigate the waterway.
This unique rafting tour will give you contrasts of power and peace - giving you the ultimate outdoor experience.
Our Raft and Abseil Guides are professional, knowledgeable and very experienced and will ensure your day is both fun and safe
Duration: approx 6 hours
Start time 9am.
· Catering - light continental breakfast, snacks and drinks whilst on the river, and a fresh gourmet wrap of your choice whilst you are abseiling.
· Quality Safety Equipment - PFD (life jacket), helmet, cag (rain jacket), and abseil harness. helmet and hardwear required.
· No experience necessary.
· There is no upper age limit.
· Minimum age is 6 years old to do the abseil. No age limit for rafting.
Towel, sunscreen, sun safe swimwear, hat or cap, spare clothes, and closed in shoes (old joggers or sneakers) - no slip-on shoes.