Homeschool Families Camp - 'Camp Rewild' - THREE DAYS
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Buccarumbi, NSW
- Product code: HFC-CR3
Students aged 8 - 13 years old and their homeschool supervisors.
Mixed boys and girls camp program.
Camp Rewild is located in the heart of Buccarumbi, a quaint little town west of the rugged Buccarumbi Ranges and south-west of Grafton (NSW), where the Nymboida and Boyd Rivers join forces. Students will embark on a journey which will take them back in time to the 1800s, where horsemen and bullock teams would stop to change teams, repair their coaches and respite at the local pub on their way from Glenn Innes to Grafton.
Camp Rewild is situated on the most captivating 2 ½ thousand acres property offering campers over 6kms of magnificent white-water river frontage. Students will camp with their homeschool supervisor, friends, and even better make new lifetime friends, all on the banks of the beautiful Nymboida River!
Camp Rewild is all about rewilding the mind for learning, and inspiring students to achieve through adventure activities. This is achieve by the homeschool supervisor and the student both attending the camp.
There are many physical and mental health benefits for students and their supervisors coming on camp as it encourages physical activity in a way that’s both fun, and suitably challenging for all fitness levels. Students will also gain the following benefits
- Helps students and supervisors to unplug & build friendships
- Builds all-round resilience
- Fosters team-work
- Develops communication and listening skills
- Encourages personal growth
- Enhances self-confidence
- Develops respect for self & others
- Reinforces independence & empowerment
- Nurtures social skills
- Models healthy living
Camp Rewild is about fun activities and exploring different and challenging activities. We believe that every student should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential. While our program is packed with an developing life skills, our camp program is so much fun campers don’t even know they are learning! Camp activity options include
- Laser Tag
- Team Initiatives & Team Building Games
- River Tubing
At Camp Rewild our qualified and experienced staff will deliver a unique camp experience and our approach is to customise the program to support the needs of each student. All activities are fully supervised by industry qualified staff.
Rewild the mind for learning.
Rewild the Mind.
Who are you? What makes you special? Camp Rewild is about learning skills each day to ultimately discover who you really are. It's all about learning to be confident, to believe in yourself, problem solve, empowering yourself through doing and lots more.. You are important and you are special!
At Camp Rewild prepping and cooking your own meals is part of the adventure. It is also a life skill that students can use when they return home.
Each campsite will have a camp kitchen set up with all the cooking equipment provided. Cups, plates, and cutlery will also be provided. Students are required to assist in the prep, serving and clean up of all meals. All meals are cooked on a campfire and use fresh and healthy ingredients. Menus and recipes are provided and camp facilitators will assist.
We can cater for special dietary needs.
Homeschool families to provide their own transport.
Bucca Camp dates:
On application, electronic Medical and Waiver Forms will be emailed out.
Our Camp program includes:
- 3 days of fun and activities.
- Private overnight camping on the banks of the Nymboida River.
- 24-hour camp supervision - camping, activities, and meals.
- Camp package includes all meals, accommodation (tents & mat), activities, camp facilitators, and materials.
- Camp Bucca is facilitated on our 2 1/2 thousand-acre private Exodus Property with over 6kms of whitewater river access.
- Experienced, trained professional staff with Blue Cards/NSW WWC.
- We provide you with a list of what to bring.
- We can help arrange transport/transfers from anywhere in Queensland & NSW.
- Insurance for all participants..
- 4WD vehicle support.