NDIS Exodus Junior Camp at FMYC
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kallangur, QLD
- Product code: NDISN
Camp Exodus is an NDIS camp like nothing you've experienced before. Say 'yes' to the adventure!
Frederick Marsden Youth Centre
10 Narangba Rd, Kallangur QLD 4503
This camp is for juniors, aged 8 to 12 Please send an enquiry or watch out for future dates for other age groups.
NDIS CAMP BENEFITS
This NDIS camp is all about fun, making friends and adventure. There will be many physical and mental challenges for campers coming on this camp where we will do everything we can to help you get through all of them and feel accomplished!
Campers will also gain the following benefits
- Helps campers unplug & build friendships
- Builds all-round resilience
- Fosters team-work
- Develops communication and listening skills
- Encourages personal growth
- Enhances self-confidence
- Develops respect for self & others
- Reinforces independence & empowerment
- Nurtures social skills
- Models healthy living
This NDIS camp is all about fun activities and exploring different and challenging activities. We believe that every camper should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential. While our program is packed with an educational curriculum, our camp program is experiential and fun so campers don’t even know they are learning! Camp activities include
- High Ropes
- Commando Course
- Laser Tag
- Rock Climbing
- Team Initiatives
- Raft Building
- A movie and popcorn
At Camp Exodus, our qualified and experienced staff will deliver a unique camp experience and our approach is to customize the program to support the needs of the participants.
ABOVE AND BEYOND
For this camp, we are going to have our expert riggers come in so you will get to experience it all! If you want to abseil in a wheelchair this camp is for you!
Cares are welcome to come on the camp, please be aware that the carer may not be able to participate in all activities but can assist the camper.
Carers will only be charged for meals and accommodation.
All meals and snacks will be catered for. Only fresh and healthy ingredients are used in our menu whilst still allowing campers to celebrate being at camp through eating yummy food.
We can cater for special dietary needs.
Camp applications are online through our website www.exodusadventures.com.au. On application, electronic Medical and Waiver Forms will be emailed out.
Registrations close on the 20th of April 2020.
Our camp program includes:
- 2 nights, 2.5 days of activities
- Supervised activities, meals, and dorm/night games
- Camp packages are fully inclusive of meals, accommodation (dorms), activities, camp facilitators, and materials
- Experienced, trained professional staff with Blue Cards/NSW WWC
- We provide you with a list of what to bring on application
- We can help arrange transfers from anywhere in Queensland & NSW
- Insurance for all participants