Parent / Child Overnight Camp
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kallangur, QLD
- Product code: PCC
'Parent / Child Overnight Camp' is a excellent camp that will help you connect or reconnect you to your child.
This camp will offer challengers that will help with communication, team work and trust. Activities will offer opportunities for personal growth and building connections whilst having heaps of fun together. Building bonds and memories that will last a lifetime.
Frederick Marsden Youth Centre
10 Narangba Rd, Kallangur QLD 4503
Outdoor Overnight Camp Benefits
This camp is all about fun, making connections and adventure for all fitness levels. There are many physical and mental health benefits which include
- Helps participants unplug & build relationships
- Builds all-round resilience
- Fosters team-work
- Develops communication and listening skills
- Encourages personal growth
- Enhances self-confidence
- Develops respect for self & others
- Reinforces independence & empowerment
- Nurtures social skills
- Models healthy living
Activities are designed to challenge and build new connections, offering campers the opportunity to fulfil their potential. While our program is designed that through having fun you are also learning! Camp activities include
- Team Initiatives
- Raft Building
- Setting up your campsite / tents
- Campfire cooking
- Commando course
- High ropes
All meals and snacks will be catered for. Only fresh and healthy ingredients are used in our menu whilst still allowing campers to celebrate being at camp through eating yummy food.
We can cater for special dietary needs.
No transfers available for this product.
Camp applications are online through our website www.exodusadventures.com.au. On application, electronic Medical and Waiver Forms will be emailed out.
Registrations close on the ?th of October 2020.
Our camp program includes:
- 1 nights, 2 full days of activities
- Supervised activities, meals, and camping/night games
- Camp packages are fully inclusive of meals, accommodation (tents / mats), activities, camp facilitators, and safety gear for each activity
- Experienced, trained professional staff with Blue Cards/NSW WWC
- We provide you with a list of what to bring
- We can help to arrange transfers from anywhere in Queensland & NSW
- Insurance for all participants