Whitewater Rafting - day trip - Including Meals & Transfers
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Product code: WWR1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
The Nymboida River is a 'natural' flow river which means the weather dictates our rafting trips.
Before booking please make sure you read and understand the below.
For a trip to go ahead there needs to be a minimum of 10 people for the big water (not including under 14's). Until the booking reaches 10 it will show 'Pending Supplier'.
If your group size is less than 10 you can either join a group or enquire about starting a new booking with your preferred date.
Once there are 10+ people we will confirm the trip. You will than receive a ‘pre-arrival’ email (waiver) - please check your spam folder. Email is from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Each person must fill out this form before the trip commencement date. Any persons who have not completed our waiver form will not be allowed to go on the trip.
On Confirmation - your trip will still be pending
After receiving your 'confirmation' your trip will show as confirmed, however your trip may still not go ahead due to the following:
- River Heights - too high or to low. We try to give as much information as soon as we know ourselves and sometimes won't know until the morning of your trip.
- There is a chance we will drive to the river and cancel the trip on arrival due to no electronic river gauge in the area. This is very rare!
- Natural Parks Closure - this is out of our control. They usually give us 24 hours notice however also not limited to.
- Raft Guides - availability of guides. Raft Guides are seasonal workers and also hold down other full time employment.
- Covid Outbreak / Closures / Hotspots - If the government puts out a heath order that effects you from traveling or returning to your home address we can put your order on hold for a later date (no terms on when you can re-use) This will not be considered for a 'posable closure'.
1. Exodus Adventures hold the right to cancel your trip due to the above conditions. If we cancelled your trip you will have the opportunity to change dates or be given a full refund. Exodus Adventures will not be responsible for any compensation on your accommodation and or travel due to canceling.
2. If you cancel anytime before 14 days, a 10% admin fee will not be refunded*
3. If you cancel between 14 days and 7 days before the trip, 75% will be refunded*
4. If you cancel 7 days up to 48 hours before trip, 50% will be refunded*
5. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the trip, no refund is given*
- Transfers - pick-ups are available in Cascade C/O Dorrigo, Coffs Harbour, Grafton and Byron Bay.
- Catering - light continental breakfast, snacks whilst on the river and BBQ at the end of your trip.
- Safety Equipment - PFD (life jacket), helmet and cag (rain jacket).
- No experience necessary.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Minimum age for the bigger water as above is 14 years old,- NOW catering for the whole family (Whilst you are enjoying your big water rafting, we can entertain your kids on a different part of the river. One of our qualified guides will look after your children where they will wave you off as you head down the river. They will then jump back in the bus and drive with the two guides down to where you will be arriving. Whist there, and waiting for you, our guide will teach them all about white water dangers and safety and than give them a rafting and tubing experience down some of the lower grade rapids whilst also spotting wild life and maybe even a little bit of fishing...(not available in 'out of season fishing closures') Can also be used for the less adventurous adults.
The Upper Nymboida River is regarded as one of the best rafting rivers in Australia and is the closest rafting river to Brisbane. On your rafting adventure you will drive up into the lush hinterland ranges and over the natural bushland forests of Nymboida-Bindery National Park to the river to experience a surging grade 5 river with exciting rapids and whitewater.
Rafting on the Upper Nymboida River will guide you through this rugged paradise richly steeped in history, lush rainforests, spectacular gorges and deep tranquil pools. This unique rafting tour will give you awesome contrasts of power and peace, giving you the ultimate outdoor playground all year round.
Our Rafting Guides are knowledgeable and very experienced, and will ensure your day is both fun and safe.
*These partial refunds are due to 'your cancelation' possibly affecting other clients. Example: a group of 10 people have booked a trip and two people cancel which in turn makes the trip not cost effective / not viable to run and therefore will follow on to cause the cancelation to the other 8 clients. (Please understand that 8 companies used to run these trips on the Nymboida and due to the nature of the business we are now the only company to continue the 'Nymboida Legacy')